DPC Contracts is interested in providing an excellent service to our clients to ensure they are happy with the finished product so we can build on repeat business. DPC Contracts is an owner-managed company with a dedication to providing the ‘hands-on’ service approach our clients need. Reasons why clients work with DPC include:
- Quick Projects Set-up Times: As a niche provider, DPC is able to provide the quick start-up times often required by our clients to achieve the most appropriate critical path for their planned works.
- Agility and Responsiveness: The size of the company creates an agility and responsiveness 24/7 so clients are comfortable knowing they can contact us about their project at any time.
- Strong Client Testimonials: An impeccable track record and client testimonials illustrate the quality of the service offer. Repeat business is key to our success. Our clients are assured their work is in good hands.
- Experienced Personnel: The Managing Director, Dermot Cushnahan, will personally oversee all projects to ensure they meet the highest industry standards. With a Quantity Surveying and Contracts Management background, Dermot has worked in the industry for over 25 years on projects ranging in size from the Millennium Dome and Heathrow Airport to local restaurants and retail fit-outs. Dermot is committed to providing a personal service to control deliverables for our clients.
- Prequalified Subcontractors: Only prequalified sub-contractors are used so we can stand over our promise to deliver. We understand that the strength of our team depends on the individuals employed within. Our subcontractor base has been built up over many years and comprises like-minded professionals interested in doing a job well. Based on our long-term relationships, we are able to promise a loyalty and flexibility based on goodwill and respect.
- Lean Operating Structure: DPC operates a lean structure to reduce overheads and keep services at the most competitive prices for our clients. We will not be beaten on price.
- Business Ethics and Transparency: DPC is committed to building long-term relationships with our clients. We ensure transparency and ethics are core to all our business transactions with clients, subcontractors and suppliers alike.
With industry experience spanning over 25 years, the Management Team at DPC has worked extensively throughout Ireland and the UK, managing projects ranging in size from the Millennium Dome and Heathrow Airport to local restaurants and retail fit-outs. With IOSH qualified staff, Safe-T-Cert Certification and with Confined Space Training, we are committed to providing a personal service to control deliverables for our Clients.